Monday, July 28, 2008

Another book full, another one started



Just posting the first two pages from my sketch book. I had been using the yellow CO-MO sketch books, which were wonderful, but the last two I have gone through have had a big problem with the paper tearing after 2 or 3 strokes.


Perhaps I got a couple from a bad batch, or they have changed something, either way, I was finding it unusable for anything other than the loosest of quick sketch's. I picked up a Bateman series WWF supporting recycled pad. I would love to say I got it because I am determined to save the world a 100th of a tree at a time, but honestly it just has nice thick sheets and a toothless finish.


So far, its the nicest sketch book drawing surface for tight pencil work that I have found. Now I just need to figure out the tight pencil bit ;)


take care.

No comments: